Monday, January 19, 2009

Hurt to Stir...


New York you are that bitch lover... On a good day you are epic but on a bad day you are simply horrid. You've toughened my exterior and yet raped me of my innocence. My outside is tough as a rock but inside you'll only find mush. Now, I am not certain of the consistency of the mush because it has yet to be determined but Its most definitely soft. For fucks sake I cradle pillows when I sit or sleep now. Left feeling so alone sometimes in a city filled to the brim with people but because they are mostly fair-weather it's hard to get close. But then again its beautiful when two worlds do actually collide.

I mean I can kind of be like the city sometimes so I can't stay cross with it for too long that would make me a hypocrite. Because on a good day I'm definitely a nice glass or three of pinot noir and on a bad day I would be about seven to eight irish car bombs ready to destroy anything in my path. We all have our demons and anyone who says otherwise is living a lie. You can either accept them or push change.

To be continued...

No comments: