Sunday, January 25, 2009

Forever Curious.

I have always despised that quote "Curiosity kills the cat" and have always been quite curious and yet still breathing.  I dedicate today to the curious and bestow upon you my favorite quotes about curiousity. Do enjoy!

Wickedness is a myth invented by good people to account for the curious attractiveness of others" -Oscar Wilde

"Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" -Voltaire 

"It is a miracle curiosity survives formal education" -Albert Einstein 

Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say the cat died nobly" -Arnold Edinborough

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous mind" -Samuel Johnson

"Curosity about life in all aspects, I think, Is still the secret of great creative people" Leo Burnett

"Seize the moment of excited curiosity on any subject to solve your doubts; for if you let is pass, the desire may never return, and you may remain in ignorance" -William Wirt


No comments: