Saturday, October 25, 2008

Shamble Me Pretty...

I don't know where I'm going but yes I know where I've been and I know where I am, now. I am in a strange place blazers and pencil skirts mon-thur click click clack on the computer and showing apartments to what I hope to be eager buyers. The weekend could hold anything there is always something happening follow the free show follow the free drink. Will my train card work this swipe? And whats for dinner? I feel like an utter vagabond as of late. I don't know if vagabonds regularly misplace their cellies in limos but this wreck does. And sometimes I kick people out of my life for crackers in the bed...
Last night I checked out Soulwax again with some near and dears (lovely). I don't recommend improv limbos whilst wearing gladiator heels and be sure to hold tight to your lime my loves. I must not let mtv midgets boil my blood nor will I pout over pizza slices. U R A big girl now...

Walk of shame to pick up some keys and show another place. I feel so fucking high fashion in my target/h&m frock. Heads are turning left and right maybe I look like the circus is back in town or maybe I look utterly fabulous. I'd like to think the later but I can only chuckle and wonder when I am finally going to have that slice of humble pie from Serendipty.Sometimes I am so overwhelmed by everything around me and other times I am completely numb to it. Today on the train I see that NYU has had explosive diarrhea again it is in transit to williamsburg then I spot one of the worst camel toes yet; it happens to be pumpkin colored (how festive). I'm reading trainspotting and realize I'm finally not afraid to admit I'd still fuck James Newell Osterberg Jr aka Iggy Pop.

2 comments:

garrett n. said...

I wonder if I'm your blog's most astute reader. can we be in touch? garrett.nichols@utoronto.ca. facebook me. is that a verb yet?

Sarah said...

Those regular days. They're as fucking brilliant as the concept of public transit in itself.