Thursday, September 25, 2008

As if blogging could help.


If I were to describe how I feel with a picture... this one would sum it up. I have nothing. But feelings, a voice, a mind and these hands. I should be thankful enough but I feel so rock bottom. Once upon a time I could choose kobe steak but if I go grocery shopping this month I'll have a cart well basket more like full of this. I want stability and a place to create or rot. It could be worse. It could always be worse. It could be worse. It is what it is. IT COULD BE WORSE. IT COULD BE.

Current Playlist:
For Real - Okkervil River
Everything Means Nothing To Me - Elliot Smith
Talk Show Host - Radiohead
New York - Cat Power
Death To Everyone - Bonnie Prince Billy
Somebody Pick Up My Pieces - Bettye LaVette
Broke - Modest Mouse
No Satisfaction - Black Mountain
I'm In No Mood - The Fiery Furnaces
The Slow Drug - PJ Harvey
Numb - Portishead
Give Me Wine or Money - The Mekons
Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime - Beck

1 comment:

Marc said...

When you look down instead of up rest assured, it never lasts. Courage.